Sunday, September 21, 2008

YUCK.



Hey guys ;D


Let me see....



Today...I smsed Melon all the way ;D

Then..went to cuzins house at nite..

And we break fast there..



And while I was eating...(in the really hungry mood)

I saw this dish..it looked like beef...

And then I asked my cuz to put some of the 'beef' on my plate..

Whilst enjoying the 'beef'...my aunt suddenly asked 'boys..do you noe wat ur eating?'

And then we(me n bro) said...'Yea....beef'(in confidence)

And guess what she said..? she said it was cows tongue..

IT WAS A FREAKIN COWS TONGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



We immediately stopped munching and paused for a while..

And then we lost appetite...THE END.

It was really soft and tender...

Kinda delicious..but wen u hear 'cows tongue'...it sounds disgusting..u noe wat i mean?

That was the first time we ate cows tongue btw. 21st september 08.

Thats all for today :]



Cya laterz ;]

No comments: